Search This Blog

Sunday 20 September 2020

Dairy by Mark Antony Raines

 Well it's back like a very bad nightmare,the second wave of Covert 19.

Instead of playing the blame game on the government who have made mistakes this time it's driven totally by human behaviour of those who don't even try to comply and think it is not going to happen to them.

what I think will happen

restrictions on travel,-curfew of 10pm on pubs,restaurant,if told have covert 19 legally have to stay at home or expect fines,if none of this works a full lockdown for at least 3 weeks.

All shops must know enforce wearing of masks,no mask no entry,it's going to go back to only 6 people at a time,I believe all shop assistant s should wear a mask .

am I scared yes,I carry on doing my big

W ear a Mask-Wash your hands -keep a safe social distance


No comments:

Post a Comment