Search This Blog

Saturday 29 August 2020

RATMAN OF SOUTHEND.

There is an urban myth from a place I once lived ,The Ratman of Southend on sea Essex.
If you go through The underpass to cross the road to get to The police station it may be wise to walk with a quick step for you may come across The Ratman,part urban myth part crypid.
Some say he is The ghost of a tramp who was beaten and left for dead in the coldest of the underpass ,eaten by The handling of rats.
Others say he is The deformed son of a former local major who committed adultery and was punished by having said deformed child born with a tail,a rat like face.

During my time in Southend on sea I never heard of this tale even if I did back then I would have thought it some sort of prank.
But I have learned from research in paranormal,ufo,Bigfoot,aliens,Cryptozoology that every myth of urban legend as a elements of truth no matter how small or bizarre.
 So if you hear sounds of nails scraping on stone, or feel a brush of whiskers, or feel a gnarly of sharp teeth ,it’s time to run as fast as your little legs will let you

No comments:

Post a Comment