Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 June 2020

CARMAN BY MARK ANTONY RAINES CHAPTER 1

The first time  it happened left  a terrible impression on my mind and some of you  may believe  I come remember such a thing that happened  to me athat themail innocent tender age of three.
It was  in my nursery full of all the toys one required  to the  fuliment of the day  .
One night  i awoke  but could not see the nursery maid was job it was to look  after  at night. 
I realised I was alone and at first I was not frightened as I was mostly  showed  ignorance of such things as  ghost s;or creatures  in the cupboard  or under  the bed .
Suddenly out  of nowhere I saw a young lady  kneeling  besides me who started  to gently caress my hands and then she looked at me with her deep  blue eyes; I sat transfixed as she bent closer  to kiss  my neck.
I was awoken  from  my trance like  state by the  sensation of two needle like pointed fang teeth deep into my neck. 

This frightened  me so much  I yelled  with all the  might  I could  muster 
"NURSE"
Three  woman came  running  through  my bedroom  door. 
Nurse;Cook and the Housekeeper who upon hearing  my story  laughed it off as a nightmare. 
I told them to check my neck  for the bite in was given  by this mystery woman but no sign was visible. 
For rest of that night  I was guarded by Nurse to reassure  me.
 
When my father  heard of my nights adventures he just  told me it was nothing  but  a dream  and dreams can not hurt you :this give me little  comfort for I knew the woman  I saw was real and not a dream  and I was awfully  frightened. 

I remember sometime  later  after  my encounter  being  visited by an elderly  looking man wearing a black cassock his face was sweet and gentle. 

He said we were going  to  say a prayer together ;for he was with  the  three woman  who came  into  my room  that night. 
All four kneeled at my bedside and said a pray I have  long forgotten  and he said  this pray in an earnest quavering  voice  .
That the last I remember  from  my early years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment