Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 January 2018

MARK ANTHONY RAINES AKA GHOSTMAN THIRTY YEARS IN DEVON IN2018

It seems  weird  that  I  came to Devon  in August 1988 and this year  2018 is me being in  Devon  for  30 years. In that  30 years I got  married  became  an instant  step  parent  lost my dad and mum my wife Enid lost her mum ,dad,sister  and two dogs  Poppitt  and Robbie  and 2 parrots  Jazz and Berry. I have  lived  in  various  places  and moved around  during  this time  and finally  ended back  in Holsworthy  Devon I am now a cartoonist, researcher,blogger, podcast  broadcaster and I have been  in hospital  with a  coma and late last  year  my wife  Enid was in hospital  with grade 4 wounds .I have  adapted  to the place  of life  here  and loss a bit of my Essex  accent is have  a bit of Devon but if I start  swearing  my Essex accent is strong.W as I right that August 1988 to take the risk of coming to  Devon to be with my wife Enid the answer is yes  .

No comments:

Post a Comment