Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 January 2018

I am guest on record with Xtul.

Sometime  ago in distance  memory  I was visited by a hooded  figure  to be part  of  a song on a record  by Xtul. Xtul  is Mr  loxodonta;panne; Dora discorda a weird  and wonderful  bunch  to see more  about  the  this group  look  them up on Gonzoweekly  a free  online magazine  .Back  to my bit on a record  I was taken  to a secluded  forest  site   to a small  shed where Mr loxodonta asked me to say a few words  from  his written  rhyme  into a microphone  made of rose thorns and wildflowers  after I did my bit a  mistake appeared over me and when  I awoke I back  in my bed.So please  buy  Xtul being mostly about elephants  on amazon to put the  band  on the marketplace  that is  the music  to listen  to too  quote a line from  a track called  Mr loxodonta  into places that you know  you  really shouldn't  let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment