Search This Blog

Saturday 21 October 2017

TATTOO IN MEMORY OF MY MUM BARBARA ANN RAINES

Yesterday the 20th October 2017 I had a new tattoo done by Ollie and Lucy at Odins Tattoo Parlour in Holsworthy.                                          I talked over with Ollie style required and placement of tattoo which is on my right leg is sat on a therapy type chair and got into position and whilst being tattooed  I had a chat with Ollie.                        I found out that Ollie was into classic cars and enjoy weights and had done a bit of strongman and he started off as a graphic designer and has a degree.                  Lucy his partner helps with the booking and cups of tea or coffee and up for a friendly chat.The parlour its self-was very hygienic and only use high-quality materials.     I am very pleased with the way the design has come out and when I look at it it will always remind me of how much my mum meant to me.a special thank you for picture .

No comments:

Post a Comment