Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 July 2017

URBAN BIGFOOT INTERVIEW

Thank you for asking! I was inspired when I was about 8 years old. I heard the stories around me that Bigfoot was in our woods at night. I started building a shack in the woods on my own at age 12. I listened and observed alot. Almost daily. I moved away and here in Mid Missouri I had heard of 2 sightings in my area within 30 miles of my home. I started hiking more and looking for tree damage, formations and nests. My goal is too capture a clear image of an interaction with the female I have seen from about 100 feet away. I had believed it was a male but due to the time of day, I changed that description to female. I firmly believe that after watching Missing 411 and comparing my own notes that the Bigfoot communities are underground. There is no other explanation that makes sense other than what I have been told as a child and facts that I have now. There has never been a sighting of a sleeping Bigfoot. No one has ever photographed evidence that they live above ground. My book Urban Bigfoot is based on this theory. As far as where I am going with it, I am unsure. New field research and conferences are planned for most of the next year. I wrote a simple children's book, The Bigfoot Farm to get children interested in our love for Bigfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment