Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Mystic BRIDGET DeBose an interview


Mystic Bridget DeBose

What Inspired me? 
As a Social Worker I wanted to improve the lives of people. Later I found out I came from the future to help humanity heal itself. Sharing love is what inspires me.

What are my aims? 
The aim is to bring more peace and love into the world. We are divine beings of love and light. We have forgotten and will remember one day. 

What are my plans for the future?

The mission I was given is to heal the masses. The plan is to work the mission through quantum healing and spiritual healing. Working with both hand and hand. We each have the power to activate the God from within. Namaste (the god in me recognizes the god in you)
Much love to everyone

 
 

VIA EMAIL QUESTIONS WHAT INSPIRED YOU?WHAT ARE YOUR AIMS?WHAT PLANS DO YOIU HAVE FOR THE FUTURE? TY FROM AMRK AKA
--------------------
Hello Ghostman,
Saw this email and got excited.  Ready, willing and able.  Let me know when you would like to set up the interview.  Have a beautiful day.
Peace and Joy
Mystic Bridget DeBose

No comments:

Post a Comment