Search This Blog

Saturday 20 June 2015

Kurt Logsdon AN INTERVIEW

Hello Mark sorry to get back to you so late. I have had an interest in the paranormal since I was a teen. All aspects of it everything from ghosts,UFOs,and a bit of cryptozoology. My approach to investigating is done in a skeptical manner but still keep an open mind. I know that sounds a bit cliche these days. But when things kick off in the paranormal sense it has to be looked at what can be a rational explanation. I find groups these days go into an investigation looking for ghosts and other phenomenon I go into it trying to debunk the issue first. This I tend to blame on television shows and other media. Instead of using the word paranormal I like to call it unexplained. Being the on a English team out of Liverpool aand being an Anerican I find to be interesting since I take on there version of investigation. I do feel that groups need to share there findings not on fb but in other ways. For example should I catch an Evp I'll send it to my team and other teams to get there take . Growth is key in the paranormal world is needed I also feel there are no experts or we would already have the answers . Cheers Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment