Search This Blog

Saturday 15 November 2014

William Hillard-Aymerich INTERVIEWED BY MARK ANTONY RAINES AKA GHOSTMAN

Questions What inspired you? My inspiration came for the many paranormal events that happened to me in my younger days. From an early age I have been able to sense spirits and at times see them. I later found out from conversations with grandmother that she also shared and had many similar events. One when I was like 5 years old is burned in my memory. Late night going to bed she and I happened to be talking about ghosts. Just being the little stinker that I am I knocked on the wall and asked for a reply… We got one! I knew it was not her because she was on the bed and away from the wall I was next to. It also could not have been anyone else because she and I were alone in the house. It is an event I cannot forget I refer to it in talks as my starting point. Ghosts are my strong point in the paranormal but also being from Costa Rica and living there for a while I had been witness to many UFO encounters with my cousin Ronald Aymerich. I sometimes wonder if at times both events are connected. What are your aims? To me this is kind of a selfish journey. I am not here to convince and make anyone believe in the paranormal. It is like faith and a very personal thing. You either believe or you don’t trying to win over converts is a waste of energy. I am doing this because I have had so many experiences that I want to know what they are and were. If it ends up not being ghosts and aliens I am good as long as it is the truth. I am open with my findings th9ugh because I know many are in this for the same reasons and I welcome them on this journey with me. As long as you are open minded and not trying to force your views and opinions on anyone. I believe in what I call true Paranormal Unity… Where we all speak our opinions and learn from one another. Even if I don’t agree with you, what you say is of value to me because it may fit part of the puzzle of a much larger picture. It may also be a point of view that is more solid than mine. But I see too many people in the field belittle one another just to make their view be the only one, or worse to shine in their own 15 minutes of fame. Many in the Paranormal Unity camp are about unity in only their view. It’s sad; right now we have no clue what we are dealing with, only hypothesis at best. We are not even an established science yet. The paranormal and metaphysics are at best a pseudoscience that is trying to stand up on its own two legs and get credibility to find a manner to be explained in the scientific method. The main issue is that most of us have a refusal to explore our findings and an over-reliance on confirmation rather than refutation… It’s okay though psychology and sociology were in the same boat once so we are in good company. As long as we try to get past getting caught up always believing on the following… • Common cognitive errors from personal experience (Not all personal experiences are paranormal) • Erroneous sensationalistic mass media coverage (Not to believe all we see on TV) • Sociocultural factors (Even though you faith or culture believes in the metaphysical and ghosts. To find the truth we have to put them aside and study as a blank state. Don’t make your belief fit the facts) • Poor or erroneous science education (Learn some true science and the scientific method! Our goal is to try to find a way to make these experiences studied as science) Paranormal Unity should be open so we can learn to take these odd things and make them truly something that can be studied and not just gathered as cool evidence. And it is cool! What plans do you have for the future? I will be going back in to the field investigating some… I have been out of the field in as much as investigating for a while now. Many of us get so caught up in it that we lose touch with family… So I took time off for them. I also will be doing my lecture series in events again for 2015. I am working on dates and location, none arre solid yet. I am hoping to hit the west coast of the US and go across the pond again too. I am also going to complete the second book of some of my paranormal adventures by the fall of 2015 You can keep up with me and my adventures on twitter - https://twitter.com/willaymerich and Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/willaymerich and on my website willaymerich.com

No comments:

Post a Comment