Search This Blog

Sunday 9 October 2022

The Deadly Day by Ghostman

 

The Deadly Day

A boy is cursed by a witch to live the same horrifying day over and over again, like groundhog day, but with a serial killer chasing him.
It's 6. am in the morning the alarm clock lets off its annoying beeping sound which echoes in my head and awakes me from the grip of the sandman.
I sit up get dressed then eat my breakfast and stare at the front door knowing no matter how many times I did this bizarre groundhog day I know no matter how hard I resist I will be walking out of the security of my home to the foreboding nature of the outside world created by my means due to interfering with a witch.
The Witch in question was my wife who wished to punish me to live an eternity of a living nightmare due to me admitting I only married her to hide my true sexual nature from the world.
She laughed when I told her and said I must hate women so I going to make you my dear husband recommit the most famous of all Serial Killers of ancient times, in the city of London.
So I was doomed to walk the slums of the East End of London looking for the ladies who typically worked as prostitutes.
When I approached my intended prey I used my desire to have sexual pleasure then as we went into the dark , fog bound plutonium night into a back alley I cut their throats prior to my abdominal mutilations of removing their internal organs this was to make people believe I was a doctor or someone with anatomical or surgical knowledge.
I even did my best to get caught for my gruesome murders by sending numerous letters to the media and Scotland Yard but their treated it with as a hoax.
I then out of pure frustration sent a letter to the Whitechapel Vigilance Club with one of my victims half lung but all I got was international notoriety on the Ripper, and the legend solidified. A police investigation into a series of eleven brutal murders committed in Whitechapel and Spitalfields between 1888 and 1891 was unable to connect all the killings conclusively to the murders of 1888. Five victims—Mary Ann NicholsAnnie ChapmanElizabeth StrideCatherine Eddowes, and Mary Jane Kelly—are known as the "canonical five" and their murders between 31 August and 9 November 1888 are often considered the most likely to be linked. The murders were never solved, and the legends surrounding these crimes became a combination of historical research, folklore, and pseudohistory, capturing public imagination to the present day.
My present day being going back to my flat and then waking up to repeat the same day over and over again never to get caught but doomed by my crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment