Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 January 2022

Cfz On the Track Garden birds to see in towns and cities. #MarkAntonyRaines#Cfz Part 1


 Cfz On the Track Garden birds to see in towns and cities. #MarkAntonyRaines#Cfz

Description Me talking to camera about how it's strange how we sometimes miss the wildlife amongst us as I was walking home from my local gym I noticed a blue tit,a Robin, a local nests of crows that often visit my garden for worms. Jon Downes replied see how many you can film. So I going to a Cfz expedition, no silly hats ,no translator s required, sorry no Richard Freeman either, just me ,my smart phone walking towards local park to see what wildlife I spot ,or as someone once said don't work with animals as may not be any when your filming. I digest, in this part one ,yes will be a part two at some later stage I put in a video of some birds you may see in garden, town or city, enjoy.. Birds in video. Carrion Crow Wren. Grey Heron. Long _tailed tit. Short _eared owl. Redwing. kestrel. Jay. Goldfinch. Buzzard so it's Tat a tar from me Mark Antony Raines copyright Jonathan Downes

No comments:

Post a Comment