Search This Blog

Sunday 12 September 2021

OOZE AND AAAAHH!s"

"OOZE AND AAAAHH!s"
I will never forget the night it happened. It was a(n) Red crimson night, and I was relaxing upstairs with my Dead , a good book and my faithful , . Suddenly there was a loud . I sprang to my feet and crept downstairs, trying to be as Blood as I could. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. Suddenly I heard the again, but this time it was much more Coming and I knew it was coming from the basement. Summoning my courage, I grabbed a flashlight and strode down the stairs. I might have met my end right there, if not for , who let out a loud "!" Startled, I jumped to the side just in time to avoid a long gooey appendage. I turned my flashlight on the intruder and gasped in horror. Lurking there in my basement, bathed in the From glow of my light, was a huge, quivering, shapeless blob of ooze! The hideous thing was as as a Cadavers and as big as a(n) Gory .
"!" I cried.
I fled upstairs, but the thing chased me with lightning speed. I was trapped, and knew I had to fight if I wanted to survive. First I tried to chop it with a sharp Stunning from the kitchen, then I shot it with my grandpas that hangs over the fireplace. In desperation, I even tried throwing on it, but all to no avail. It just kept coming. I thought I was dead for sure, when suddenly a strange figure crashed through my window and leapt between us! He was tall and My , with fierce Nose eyes and Never shoulders. He was dressed entirely in black, except for his .
"!" the figure cried, and quick as a(n) he jumped in and stunned the ooze creature with a powerful kick.
Without pause he scooped the thing into a(n) and tied it shut with a long .
"How did you do that?!" I gasped, trying to catch my breath.
"Their only weakness is their ," he replied. "One good kick and the things are helpless."
"But how do you find it?" I asked, staring at the shapeless mass.
"That is easy," said the stranger. "It is right next to their ."
I thanked him for saving my life and asked him his name. "I am , and I have been hunting the ooze creatures all my life. Join me in my quest and we will make the world safe from their Stopping evil!"
Now that I knew the truth, how could I say no? I joined that night and my life has never been the same. I learned how to spot their in less than seconds, and together we have defeated over of the ooze creatures. I even got my own .

No comments:

Post a Comment