Search This Blog

Saturday 7 August 2021

THE END OF THE WORLD


It started with numerous earthquake s around the world, birds and aeroplane s fall from the sky like stone,snakes were  entering people s homes for shelter from the storm s .
I sat listening to the churn of the eye of the hurricane wandering  how was everybody else was coping in the rest of the world.
I heard  someone cry out lord why do you forsake us .
In the distance a grunt of great  strength is heard then out of nowhere a ladder of clouds starts to gather .
Although  I have a fear of heights it leaves me and as I rise to the top of the ladder of clouds  I am given  a vision of a apoplectic future not far from  now.
In my  vision  I see countless people and countries on fire ,soldiers  for hire ready to combat for the highest bidder.
My wife gone, and the furies of hell breathing down  on everyone's neck.

I see myself  on the media trying  to tell all the baffled reporters about  the overflow of population s and the death and destruction and like a false profit  on the street s I tell them to safe themselves or the heart of world will bleed.
Thier in turn ignore my rapture and am no revenant just  some pretty  psyched up patriotic.
Then on the six o'clock news a bulletin show s an foreign tower in which  people inside are getting slashed and burned by a lunatic  dressed in uniform, his every  move is automotive incinerate .
A voice  tells me to light a candle as I do so a unknown  force  crushes  the man in uniform and people  no longer fear the cavalier renegade and stop staying  clear of  each other, I begin to think that my existence is nothing  more then an tournament of lies.

I ask God and all around  me for solutions or alternative s but I get declined.Then I realise as sit in my four by four white padded room in my straight jacket a revelation.
It's the end of the world as I knew it ,I was now truly alone and the only true believer yes it was the end of the world  as I knew it and had only a few words left to say.
(I FEEL FINE).

THE END.







No comments:

Post a Comment