Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 April 2021

THEM BY MARK ANTONY RAINES

 A series of events were to start  to be set in motion it was inevitable as the sun rising in the  morning and moon taking over its place at night. 

I was sat in a crowded  carriage on a tube train on the northern line of the London underground. 

I stared at all the faces inside was one my fellow travelling passenger s one of them.

Them who were the nightmare to the world is lived in ;twisting and polluting every where. 

Yes I have been  discovered this made my skin crawl and deep inside I was utterly scared what Them would do to me as I knew if one and seen me so had his companions as them always travelled in threes.

Suddenly the carriage lights Seemed to  splutter then them came nearer like walking shadows I could  see one of Them faces it was a laughing  death head. 

Through the  window the next platform was in view as the train stopped abruptly I abandoned the train as quickly as possible much to the other passengers amusement as I pushed through the other passengers trying to alight the train. 

I wondered if I could kill again and this time it would not  be murder. 

I stepped off the train still knowing that the chain of events was going to happen as I walked to my destination. 

I was on my way to the one person in the whole world who would believe me about them. 

My publisher Adu Martin Symth he was waiting for me in his office  in a typical high rise building no real architecture .

Take a seat 

Yes 

What wrong Mark 

Them are here the event is happening 

What event and who are them

I sent you the information in my book 

Yes I did get your book but as I told you via email it's full of gimmerish and thier seems to be no real plot just ramblings of different pieces of writing put together in haste 

It was them that made me write it :the world is going to end if no one does anything 

Mark calm down 

No you don't believe me 

Frankly no I thought it was just nonsense fiction 

I look at him and without realising what I was doing  it pick up the paperweight and as I stood i used all my force to use it on Adu Martin Symth to crush in his skull to all that was left was nothing but shattered bones, blood and unrecognised face even by his beloved family. 

I run out that building as if I was on fire ;I reached outside and thier just watching across the road were  them all three smiled with thier death heads. 

I ran out onto the road without using my green cross road and was hit by three tons of metal and was a cadaver in seconds. 

The event had happened. 

I was now one of them. 

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment