Search This Blog

Sunday 31 January 2021

HOLSWORTHY DR WHO ADVENTURE BY MARK ANTONY RAINES

 A whiring sound of pistons going up and down is heard echoing in my front room. 

Suddenly out of thin air at frist a blue light then a sixties police telephone box materializes  .

The door opens a woman appears and says to me.

"Mark I have a mission for you as you the closest to the source the tardis has recorded recent alien species activity in Holsworthy "

"I always wanted this day to happen as I be a fan of yours since your frist regreration on earth as the grumpy old one my personal favourite is the one with the long scarf and his liking of the sweets called jelly babies; I hope I have not offended you "

The newest doctor looks at me in a bit of a huff.

Doctor "Bit rude but that OK I be  leaving soon anyway; so could you just pop up the local square and see what us happening; so ta ta for now places to go aliens to see"

And with that the  Doctor shuts the Tradis door and leaves me getting ready for my mission 

.Mission check list 

1.Yellow coat

2 Crutch to aid walking and use as weapon of self defense 

3 Camera to record event 


So I go out with my step son Shane by my side as he needs to go to the supermarket to get daily supplies and our trusty mad as a box of frogs Jack Russell called Mitzi.

We walk up towards the square in Holsworthy Devon we gI shopping frist then all three of us walk up through the square until we see the two alien species sitting casually outside on a bench. 

We stare at them as they have no eyes or face but I hear words form in my head via thought transfer .
"We are the Dinwiddie Generals come to your puny town to slowly take over human kind to be our slaves"
"I don't think so "I replied rather bravely 
The Dinwiddie Generals started to put thought s in my head of all my fears"
I out of sheer panic thought quickly I remembered I had my pumpkin face mask on and my hat that lights up .
"What if I could scare them away "

At once the unpleasant thought s left my mind and when I looked up the Dinwiddie Generals had gone. 
Then the Tradis appeared and a hand gesture  waved me inside. 
I went in a dispite  the numberous times I had seen the Tradis interior I was still awestruck. 
Doctor "Well done in done the rest with the Dinwiddie Generals spaces and send them packing would you liketo be my new companion "
"No thanks too much excitement for me "
Doctor "Oh never mind have a jelly baby instead "



 


No comments:

Post a Comment