Search This Blog

Thursday 10 December 2015

Brandon Herschberger..paranormal investigations of mid -west America. ..a interview

Hello, my name is Brandon Herschberger from Paranormal Investigations of Mid-west America.

QUESTIONS

WHAT INSPIRED YOU? The knowledge and the experiments is what has inspired me to proceed with the paranormal. Knowledge is always a learning curve in this field. The equipment I use and also build some of my own stuff works well with the theory's in the paranormal field to where collection the evidence and experiment with the audio.

WHAT ARE YOUR AIMS?
-To help and teach those who are needing to understand the paranormal field and the unknown.
-To have success with my team P.I.M.A. (Paranormal Investigations of Mid-west America)

WHAT PLANS DO YOU HAVE FOR THE FUTURE?
My plans for the future is to get better at capturing E.V.P's and shadows on films. Also, to open more cases in the area I live in.

Thank you for asking me the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment