Search This Blog

Sunday 20 March 2022

Doctor and Poe BY Mark Antony Raines

The tradis lands in victorian era in mid America for once it was exactly were he wanted to be for he always wished to meet a man who although considered to be mad in his after life but a genius in the realm of horror of bizarre .
Far down the dark badly light street s he was on a Mission to find some inspiration for his next story for he knew by reading the local newspaper that terrible things were happening people were dying and getting sick ,it was most interesting thought Poe deep in his own thoughts.
Suddenly he bumped in to a tall dark curly hair man wearing a exceptional long knitted scarf.
Poe (Excuse me I so sorry I was deep into  My own thoughts)
Doctor (Yes I know the feeling and I know the feeling I do the same myself)
Poe (Indeed, let me introduce myself my Name is Edger Allen Poe and you sir)
Doctor (The Doctor)
Poe (A most usual name, I must  go I on my way to find information for my latest story)
Doctor (Sounds most amusing Mr Poe may I tag along for a bit of excitement)
So the two men walked together, chatting and finding a instant free flowing of conversation about various high brow ideas.
Soon thier came to an old door with no number and after opening it found two people very ill ,both looked drained and hagged.

 Weirdly in the corner of the room were a series of small holes,from which is coming a very pungent earthy smell  dispite of just brick  plaster board 

Pow goes up to one of the ill people  and looks closer and he sees a dark,chunky worm slowly moving out of the ear.

The worm then looked towards Poe as if it was scanning him to see if if this human could be its next victim but it withdraw as it saw inside Poes mind was the story of who the worm was ,a creation  of his imagination the conquerer worm,a creature from the darkness of the earth given the power of thoughts but only if it could instil irrational fears to gain its rationality .

The Doctor walks towards Poe with his sonic screwdriver, making a series of unaudioable sounds to the human ear,the worm starts to wither and crumble and then disappear into thin air.

Poe (That was undoubtedly a great adventure I certainly will use it for a story)

Doctor (I look forward to reading it)

With that just as Poe was going to tell the Doctor his idea for his next tale ,the doctor was nowhere to be found, just a distant humming of a drumming sounds as the Tradis disappear s for Doctor new adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment