Search This Blog

Saturday 26 January 2019

Clair Merryweather ..Holsworthy Mark podcast show

January 26, 2019 Clair Merryweather..

January 26, 2019 Clair merryweather Wavepad Edited

Clair Merryweather....I have been working as a professional Psychic and medium for 5 years and I have my own studio in Rugby Town Centre which is where I offer one to one sittings of a Psychic or Mediumistic nature , Spiritual Healing and Development Workshops..I also serve local spiritual churches and centres by demonstrating mediumship and taking Divine Services which I tend to do free of charge ...I started developing in my late thirties and after 10 years of development, when my three children were older, I took the step of charging for my sittings ad creating my own Psychic business.I regularly attend the AFC college of Psychic Studies at Stanstead Hall in London as I believe that an investment in constant learning is essential.I do this work as I believe it provides evidence of life after death .. and that belief can be very helpful to those that have lost loved ones to spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment