Search This Blog

Saturday 1 September 2018

Peter Alexander Lawryniuk. Singer /songwriter

. What inspired my musuc is well, a man named Jan Barry who was a singer from the 60s Jan & Dean insoired me because he was in a serious car accident in 1966 when his career was going good. He wasn't expected to live or sing again. But he came back in the early 1970s and sang again. So he showed that people with a brain injury can do anything they put their mind to.  I have a brain injury I got when I was 7 years old when I was hit by a car while riding my bicycle and in a coma for 11 days. I wrote a song called Miracles with some help from my friend and recorded it, videod it and put it on YouTube. I dedicated that song to my mother because she never gave up on me. She past away 6 years ago before I recorded and videod the song.  I have my 3 songs on YouTube. Miracles, which is about my accident and hospital stay when I was 7, life is like a storm which is about a storm that's coming and how my life was like a storm growing up with a brain injury and Olivia, which is a song I wrote about my Goddaughter Olivia. She is in the video to....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XpAQuglESLg...Miracles YouTube link...

Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment