Search This Blog

Saturday 15 September 2018

Laurie Wickens


Laurie Wickens...Laurie Wickens....The Shag Harbour UFO incident was the reported impact of an unknown large object into waters near Shag Harbour, a tiny fishing village in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia on October 4, 1967.Laurie is a witness to this Event and a volunteer at Shag Harbour UFO Centre .
Hello again, Laurie!

Success! I just found my notes. I knew I had written something on them.

Now, this was on June 6, 2018 during our Spirit Radio – the Paranormal Experience broadcast, when you were our guest.  I called you on your landline: 902-723-0226 at the beginning of the show. (I mention this because it wasn’t a cell number which means there’s much less of a likelihood that we would get disconnected.)  I didn’t log down when we were cut off, but when it happened, the line simply went dead. There was dead air. I said I’d call you back. (Willy has since edited that out of the final posting to the Internet.) And when I said that, it was going out over the radio waves, not over the phone.

I called you back on the studio phone at that number twice – no answer. On the third try, you answered, and we were cut off again. I tried a fourth time.  This time there was a recording that said: Smart Phone Screener; State your name.  I said, “Lynne”  then nothing. I hung up and called you a fifth time and this time, the call not only went through but we weren’t disconnected again.

Now oddly enough, I’ve got one more element to add. In my notes I wrote:  Smart Phone Screener, then ‘Secret Screening or Screener’, but quite frankly, I can’t remember if that second element was spoken, or if I just wrote it.  It definitely said “Smart Phone Screener” first though, then, “State your name.”  Of that I’m sure.

I hope this helps, Laurie.

Also, I’ve given a trip to your August event serious consideration.  The best way to do it would be to take the ferry out of Portland, Maine, but the cargo vehicle fee is a bit much, and it’s a long way to go and not stay a few days. The ferry fee for a human is reasonable, but you need transportation once you get there, and I’d rather bring my own car and travel. At this point, it’s a bit cost-prohibitive. I’d love to hear what the Cousteaus have to say as well as the rest of the speakers!

Let me know if you’ve got any more questions, Laurie!

My best to you!

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment