Search This Blog

Friday 26 April 2019

DAIRY OF EX ESSEX WEIRDO BY MARK ANTONY RAINES


DAIRY OF EX ESSEX WEIRDO BY MARK ANTONY RAINES                COMEDY FRIENDLY ZOMBIE PRODUCTION 2019             SYNOPSIS.                                                                                         What do you do when you discover that you have a disease that affects your cognitive skills like memory why in my case I write a book,which I hope people enjoy and are inspired to write their own one day.                                                                           PROLOGUE This is a series of events in my some what boring kind of life,a sort of me memoir before my memory gives up the ghost on me.I have small vessel disease of the brain which affect my cognitive skills like memory,speaking,writing,spelling . The following information was obtained by Google search.

Problems

Small vessel brain disease can lead to thinking problems. When severe, this is called vascular dementia
But small vessel brain disease typically causes milder thinking problems than Alzheimer's disease. It mainly affects the ability to remember information. It may also produce difficulties with staying focused, problem solving and planning tasks. Overall, thinking and responding tend to be slower )

2. Mood and Personality Changes

Mood and personality changes may also signal small vessel brain disease. Depression can occur alone or along with thinking problems and can worsen over time. In contrast to Alzheimer's disease, people with vascular dementia may have mood swings or personality changes early in the course of the disease.
They can be irritable or impatient or stop caring about themselves or their surroundings. People with small vessel brain disease may also develop uncontrollable and possibly inappropriate episodes of laughter or crying.

3. Strokes and Stroke-Related Symptoms

Small vessel brain disease commonly causes strokes, in which an area of the brain is deprived of oxygen and dies. Some strokes cause no obvious symptoms despite the brain damage. Other strokes cause sudden weakness or numbness on one side of the body, problems with coordination, difficulty speaking or swallowing or double vision.

4. Movement Problems

People with small vessel brain disease typically accumulate tiny strokes over time, leading to balance problems and slow walking. They have an increased risk of falling, which generally occurs at a earlier disease stage than with Alzheimer's disease. Small vessel brain disease may also cause a sudden urge to urinate that may lead to urinary accidents.                                                                              CHAPTER ONE .                                                                                EARLY YEARS                                                                                         My earliest memory  begin at my junior school Lady Of Lourdes,Manchester Drive,Leigh_on _Sea Essex,being asked to kiss a girl in a play due to my name being Mark Antony.My mum fancied the actor Richard Burton who played the part of Mark Antony in the film Cleopatra,I run out of the classroom and the school as there was no  way I was going to kiss a girl,I was very shy back then.I remember all the girls wearing white pimsols with writing on them saying  Marc Bolan or T-Rex .The next one has affected me most of my adult life I was called into the Headmistress office one day along with a girl who's name I have forgotten to be informed that we were keep back a year ,  due to fact I never paided attention in the maths lesson if happened today world more of a kick up would have been made.My grandad was the school caretaker and sometimes I end with an extra quart of milk,before it's was discontinued by the government at a later date.I sat down for dinner one day and as I started to eat my chocolate ricecrispy pudding,as I bit into it a piece of my front tooth got chipped off ,yes it was very painful .Next on to senior school  St Thomas More High School for Boys .I did get a little bit of bullying  at the school until one day whilst in the dinner line I finally had enough and stood up to the boys doing the bullying for my award I ended up in a headlock but nothing else happened after that.I very nearly got the cane,a corporal punishment no longer allowed ,did to the fact I was meant to be attending be scheme to help the elderly my wife Enid prefers recycled teenagers.I was let off with a stern warning from the headmaster who knew my grandad I learned from that experience be responsible for my own mistakes and not other people's.I was in remedial class for a while due to support my friend and my maths and English needed work,it was at remedial class I heard the band Queen for the first time..Night at the Opera.I got a reward at end of year for improvement in English and maths it was book tokens I got a selection of James Bond books.   CHAPTER TWO                                    .                                   Teenage Years I am afraid I was quite a boring teenager spent most of my time watching television.I  was quite shy back then and found it difficult to talk to gir ls, most people  thought I was gay,no I have no problem with people's sexual orientation .So as I said boring short and sweet chapter.  CHAPTER THREE

No comments:

Post a Comment