- The key feature of dementia is a decline in cognitive functions. These are mental processes such as thinking, reasoning, learning, problem solving, memory, language, and speech.
- Other features that occur frequently in dementia include changes in personality and behavior.
- Generally, these symptoms are not considered dementia unless they have continued unabated for at least 6 months.
- Dementia has many different causes. Some may be reversible, such as certain infections, drug intoxication, and liver diseases. Of the irreversible causes, the most common in older adults is Alzheimer's disease.
- Although dementia is frequently linked to old age (“getting senile”), it is not a normal part of aging. Even children with certain degenerative brain disorders can develop dementia.read more
Sunday, 4 September 2016
Dementia is a serious brain disorder that interferes with a person’s ability to carry out everyday tasks.
Get Tresorit for Android. View Tresorit secure cloud storage What is GDPR? - Overview of General Data Protection R...
WHAT INSPIRED YOU? inspiration for work - the huge variety in colours and textures of the yarns, the creativity, constantly learning new wa...
image: http://keyassets.timeincuk.net/inspirewp/live/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2017/08/Still-of-catfish-533x400.jpg TAGS: alien sp...
The St. Peters Fair was founded under the patronage of the church of St.Peters and St.Pauls in the late 13th.century.This...