Search This Blog

Saturday 13 February 2016

Rukia=@kahriqsalil

Hey! *beatboxes* Unh, yo, I'm hard as a stone gargoyle in church *pause*, i rap so bad it hit ya ear and it hurts *drops mic* where my record deal at? Lol hey I'm Kahriq and I wanna say thanks for following my parody account. Could you do me a favor? I made this one short little video I'd like you to watch. Just gimme 30 seconds! I bet you'll wanna finish it. If it makes you smile or laugh or think, *gets on one knee and makes funny face* will you be my new subscriber? Here's the link - - if you don't want to watch it, that's cool, I'll just go stand in the corner until you do. Don't leave me here forever, ok? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts :) oh and follow my main account if you wanna send me stuff; I never check this one lol

No comments:

Post a Comment