Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Life changes leave you unsure of yourself

Recently I have had a life changing experience not of any great deal on everyone's elses spectrum but enough to question myself.Due to my small vessel disease of the brain which effects my cognitive skills like memory I am getting slot more forgetful and experience times where I blank out this can lead me too get confused and  a i find it hard to control the panic i feel and the sense of self worth is not great as I am sensitive that my actions affect those around me becoming a bit of a chicken and egg situation.I feel uneasy going out unless I know we're i am going and plan ahead part of my OCD as well.I recently got myself all of a a mess due to overwhelm of not finding some papers concerning a form so I went ott had a real overdrive then the guilt trip takes over.I have decided to limit when I go out and keep more to myself plus any paperwork has been taken over .It is always difficult when you know you life is changing and you dislike what is happening but no control.

No comments:

Post a Comment