Search This Blog

Saturday 12 May 2018

Kristen Zetting_Garland..furtue guest on holsworthy mark show



My name is Kristin Zetting-Garland and I am the founder and lead investigator of NIGHTSTALKERS PARANORMAL OF THE CAROLINAS. I have been studying the paranormal and demonology for about 15 years. But, as far back as I can remember, I have always been fascinated  and curious about the unknown. When I was a child, I was terrified of the dark and every night I'd feel paralyzed with fear. I'd flip the covers over my head and fight the anxiety until I fell asleep. I just never felt like I was alone. Years went on and I would start to have many more experiences. I was no longer scared, but fascinated, and I wanted to experience more. I wanted to help others that were having these same experiences.

I’m a mother of 4 young men, 14, 21, 22, and 29. One who just graduated from Boot Camp the US Coast Guard.
I'm going to school to get my degree in human services and psychology to work with addiction & domestic violence.

I am hardcore into working out, fitness and living a heathy lifestyle.

I Grew up in Fort Lauderdale, Florida up until 2 yrs ago, to get out of the South Florida congestion. I’m a history buff, so I am gonna be traveling a lot to different haunted locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment