Search This Blog

Sunday 13 May 2018

ALEXANDRA COOK...ARTISAN_MADE GiFTS _HEARTFELT interview

I'm so sorry, Mark - I utterly forgot to answer your questions! I'm disabled and in a lot of pain, so naturally I take a lot of medication - but I certainly wanted to be interviewed!

What inspired me?

My grandmother visited me in spirit here in the UK the night she transitioned in the USA.

My aims?

To inspire others to seek life beyond the norm, which we're being manipulated to stay within - our drinking water is being poisoned with sodium fluoride, which does nothing for our teeth, as we are told - but it calcifies our pineal glands and makes us docile! The Nazis used sodium fluoride to control the population of their concentration camps!! So I want to make people aware of the abilities we have had in the past, the control being used against us, and how the early church designed a system of total control over us. We have amazing latent supernatural abilities, and I want to help awaken people to their own abilities!

I have started a Facebook page called Me♡We, which is helping pass along positivity, love, care for endangered species and the planet, universal connections, angels, the supernatural, telekinesis, so many other subjects, and particularly Oneness... Oneness is the biggie! It's what connects us all to each other. My plans for the future include writing another novel, hoping that Me♡We grows, as we are linked to 3 other groups, and helping to spread love and light across the globe. I also have an online store for charity called heartfeltgiftboutique.com, and a page called Dragonflies Psychic Readings with 2 other ladies, which I hope will become a great success when we start our website very soon. And I am keen to start another ghosthunting club.HEARTFELT link

No comments:

Post a Comment