Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 April 2018

My Reply from number chosen from Angelic dubois medium a future guest on my podcast Holsworthy mark show

 Number 2 you have Chosen in the vibration I have receive this for you :  you are on a new road will help you with reinstate change but keep balance  reflection so you dont get taken for a fool ...My reply  to Angelic dubois medium ..yes you have got this quite right ..my new road is that my wife Enid is in hospital and when she comes home she will need Sid with washing /shower via a home assistants,extra district nurses visits,help in night to help prevent further pressure wounds.As for taken for cool yes happened a few times now I only believe what told when I cross check all the information I can .The following was after a chat with Angelic dubois as I hoping to do a live version of my podcast Holsworthy mark show with this lovely lady in which people Wii l be asked to pick a number between 1 to 9 and Angelic will reply in example above.Also this may be on facebook live as well at same time to make podcast interactive with audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment