Saturday, 12 August 2017


If you wish to entry university college of London you are required to hold a grade a c grade at g.s.c.e in another language or study one as part of degree and British sign language is among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Downs Syndrome

I have a nephew who has Downs Syndrome and I have dealt with people who were in special needs who had downs as well to me they are just peop...