Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 August 2017

SIMON SMITH PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR INTERVIEW.

WHAT INSPIRED YOU?

I guess what inspired me was the publication of "The Unexplained magazine" also people that inspired me were Arthur.C.Clarke,Harry Price and James Randi. WHAT ARE YOUR AIMS?                                         Aims are to satisfy mine and others curiosity regarding the paranormal and to collect as much evidence as I can,to help us understand all things paranormal more. WHAT PLANS DO YOU HAVE FOR THE FUTURE?                     aims are to provide people with the best evidence I can collect and to try and stay as open minded as I can but at the same time exhaust as many possible explanations and trying to be impartial.

https://www.facebook.com/simonsmithpi/

No comments:

Post a Comment