What are the signs of dyslexia?
- read and write very slowly
- confuse the order of letters in words
- put letters the wrong way round – such as writing "b" instead of "d"
- have poor or inconsistent spelling
- understand information when told verbally, but have difficulty with -read more-also check out possible help -http://www.devon.gov.uk/index/learningschools/school_dyslexia.htm-http://www.netmums.com/northdevon/local/index/support-groups/special-needs-dyslexia-http://devoncf.com/apply/apply-for-a-grant/