Search This Blog

Sunday 2 October 2016

strange place to sleep.

dear loyal reader have you slept in a strange place well in my past i have two one of which you may doubt true .the first being a sauna room at my local gym - in essex-i trained in back in 80s due to leaving home for reasons long forgotten and i was charged 20 pound a week for this privilege and lasted about a month. second one was bushes in barnstaple devon in 90s due to fact got dropped off from police van as  then to be wife was taken to a place of safety due to then and now deceased ex partner so hence i was forced to sleep rough for a couple of nights in a bush and unsure if see then to be wife again.,this has a happy ending due to whilst walking around barnstaple with the weight of the world on my shoulders i saw my now wife come around the corner with her step son she then got me a b and bas not happy with me sleeping rough -fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment