Saturday, 27 February 2016
EVERY 4 YEARS THIS COMES AROUND AND IF I WAS BORN IN ONE I COME INSTANTLY YOUNGER AND IF I WAS A WOMAN THROUGH SOME SAY I ACT AS A WASHERWOMAN I COULD ASK TO MARRY A MAN.OH YEAH I GAIN AN EXTRA DAY IN THE YEAR WHOOPIE .I THINK LEAP YEARS SOMETIMES BRING ODD EVENTS HERE ARE SOME I FOUND ON GOOGLE AND A LINK AS WELL MY DEAR READER =
1. Queen Margaret of Scotland was apparently five years old when she came up with the notorious February 29 proposal trap.
2. If a man did refuse the proposal, he would be fined a kiss, a silk dress or twelve pairs of gloves.
3. Women either have to wear breeches or a scarlet petticoat to pop the question, according to tradition.
4. One in five engaged couples in Greece will plan to avoid getting married in a leap year. They believe it is bad luck.=
5. People born on February 29 are called "leaplings" or "leapers".=LINK TO READ MORE IF DESIRED ==http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9113311/Top-20-craziest-facts-about-leap-years.html
When I was younger me and my dad would watch world of sport wrestling on ITV and cheer the good guys like big daddy and boo the bad guys li...
A flock of sheep that are about to meet their maker at the abattoir got high on cannabis plants worth £4,000, after the drugs were ditched ...
Nappercise if you wish to give it a go is a new fad exercise in which tired parents sleep to reinvigorate themselves. But at the moment you ...
It seems that their is no news during weekends apart as during weekdays you get it hourly or half hourly but I wonder why. As mentioned in p...