Search This Blog

Monday 7 September 2015

Alan Ritter an article



, Alan Ritter
--------------------
Hi Ghostman,
Thank you for accepting my invitation on Linked In.  I am here to raise awareness through a small portfolio of posts, discussion, and upgraded life practice.  What I offer is something to think about and choose; I only offer the best of my personal and professional connections.  

My posts can be found two sections down in my profile.

I recommend Simple Stomach and Simple Soil, if you have a few minutes to read.

Simple stomach is found here:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/simple-stomach-alan-ritter?trk=mp-reader-card

In addition I am restarting my Produce Club with first deliveries on 5/6/2015.  If you are interested in this concept: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/announcing-produce-club-v2-alan-ritter?trk=mp-reader-card ::: please email me for more information and if you are in the Philadelphia, PA / NJ area we may even meet each other! :)

Please do not hesitate to ask questions about topics on or off the posts.  :)

Best wishes,
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment