Search This Blog

Friday 21 November 2014

Paul Roberts interviewed by mark antony raines aka ghostman


Hi Mark

I'm not sure if your directing these questions at me personally or a me the booking agent?  But here goes.....

hope this is okay?
Rich

I'm inspired by music, it's always been there for me through the good and the bad times. I struggle with having a 'normal' job as I dislike repetition so I've tried to find create jobs that fuel my passions or allow me plenty of time to live how I like.

My aims are to build a stable music agency business that allows me to live comfortably and where I can work remotely from a beach, cottage in a mountain, festival or city. Where ever has internet or mobile data. This is how I can make modern technology work for me so why would I not want to take advantage of it? Along the way I get to shout about music that I love and try and pass that enthusiasm on to venues, promoters and music lovers, plus I meet great people and I've already had some great trips in the UK and Europe.

Trying to build a business is my plan for the future, I absolutely love the process of actually figuring out how to do this (as I have very little experience in this area of the industry)for me that is in itself a very creative experience. Most people I know quit their jobs to go to another job. I quit mine to to invent a job. This January will mark my first year in business and I'm happy with the results and I hope that next year will be even better.





No comments:

Post a Comment