Search This Blog

Saturday 13 September 2014

WHY FREE

Dear reader or social media folk you may have noticed i am offering to do a free cartoon or interview,article for others on my blog.Why in this day and age were money is king ,it part inspired by 2 people -jon downes  and dean travchav phillips .Jon as  through his weekly free e -magazine -gonzo weekly and dean through his talk about stonehenge  and wally hope.Mine is more personal ,years ago when feeling stressed whist walking home from work i felt like throwing my wages in river torridge ,did not of course.My other is i live on benefits and never have a lot of money but all i need is electric,food, a pace to live and my loved ones.So dear whoever reads my posts please support and if you wish to help please do -wishing you great karma mark antony raines-ghostman-find me on Google,facebook,flipbook,twitter,Google plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment