Search This Blog

Saturday 20 September 2014

THE BLUR -DAIRY PLEASE READ...........a short story by ghostman

DAY 5  It seems different now the plague is beginning to affect me .I have found the cure its so simple but easily missed  in our reliance on science,the answer is .... Day 1 The day began like ever otter day ,woken up by local radio  playing latest naff hit of the week .At work behind my prison cell of a cubical sitting tapping my computer ,boring accounts.Then suddenly people began to scream ,run,stand looking like rabbits in the headlights, a figure arose from their  cubical its face ,body were all blurred,it was walking at a snails pace towards me.Sorry to say i ran for my life.Day 2  With cars,buildings ,offices ,shops abandoned,ravaged and plundered for supplies like viking days of old.N o electric as due to plague spreading creating more blurred  creatures.I was holed up in a warehouse ,once full-of toys awaiting for a child to play with,now dunk and on my own.Day 3 I ran of food so moved on,whilst on the road i was a lonely old man wearing a white coat ,rimmed glasses and he had the air of a person who knew something.After being starved of human company for a while i tried to spark up a conversation with the white coat man. He was ranting -WHY DID YOU WHAT THE BLUR YOU FOOLS,I stood looking at the rimmed glasses and saw this eyes were small similar to when a illegal drug hs been taken.The white coat man then had a lucid moment in which he told how and why the blurs had come about .You see some rich would be star did not wish to be seen when out so he thought why not lookk like the blur you see on TV shows when no one   wishes to be seen also. The white coat man had managed this but it went wrong bit like a b movie plot in 50s .Day 4 I then made it my mission to save the human race,despite all its problems .Bu t  as   i looked down  my feet were beginning to blur.So  breaking  into a paper shop i found a pen and this dairy to write in ,which i hope any other survivors find.Day 5  Cure is so simple its ...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment