Search This Blog

Sunday 24 August 2014

To Nicky my sister

This is a hard to write this bit for my blog, why you ask , will its a plea to my sister nicky after my dads funeral, see previous post. Anyway when I heard a talk by dean and saw his passion for his lost friend I was reminded how when me and nicky were very close when young. I admit to being angry, upset, confused after dad's death but I hope she reads this we can at least be on talking terms and I am going to say sorry is the hardest word. And I hope we can speak again and I don't mean this in a nasty way but I hope shr aldo makes a small effort with mum, mum and dad haf a strange relationship but loved each ovet or ehy else stay together gor 50 years  plus, no one is perfect. So that's start again as I don't wish to be on bad terms as it hurts, your brother mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment