Search This Blog

Monday 28 July 2014

Subject: My interest in and being an Investigator of Anomalous Phenomena-steve rider interviewed bymark antony raines -ghostman

What Inspired You?
Well, I have always had an interest in anything anomalous. Not just Ghosts, UFO’s and Monsters But, subjects like Healing, ESP, Timeslips, Automatic writing, forbidden archaeology and ancient sites like Avebury and Stonehenge etc, etc.
I can’t exactly pinpoint where my interest started but, it was there when I was very young. I guess one thing that did peak my interest though was my father telling me of the Ghost he and his younger brother saw when they were teenagers.
It was in an area of Southampton in Hampshire. They were at a place where there was a ruined house. They both saw a figure of a cavalier (from the days of the English civil war in the 1600’s). I remember my Dad’s description. He told me it was a figure, perfect in every way and detail. But, he did say that it was white and you could see through it. That was all as they both ran.
But, since then many things and people have inspired me to continue.
What are your Aims?
In recent years I have trained in Anomalous Phenomena Research with MAPIT at basic and Advanced Level but, I have also done many other things such as Reiki, I am a Reiki 2 healer and I.E.T. (Integrated Energy Therapy) and I am an IET Master Instructor, among other things.
My aims are to settle here in North Devon and to get my new Group, Eternal Realities, off the ground. What I am to do with Eternal Realities is to set up a group with a difference. Eternal Realities will be an Anomalous Phenomena research group with far reaching aims to integrate all of what I have learnt. It will provide a group which will look into reports of Phenomena but, will also provide healing and other services should they be requested by witnesses or experiencers.
I may even take it further in the future as I have some other ideas but, that’s for another time.
What plans do you have for the future?
For the future I hope to establish Eternal Realities and also create good links with other groups. I already work closely with the local group CFZ (Centre for Fortean Zoology) run by my good friend Jon Downes and I also have a group in Southampton I helped to found called South Coast Paranormal, who run paranormal events for the public. SCP is different in that we don’t look to use loads of
technology and equipment but, try to help our guests work with their own personal energy in experiencing phenomena. I also work closely with some other groups via facebook where I help with my knowledge and advice etc.
So, for the future it is all about getting the group up and running here and to forge close ties with other groups and helping those people out there who are seeing and experiencing things they can’t explain.
If anyone would like to know more about me, my background and the new group then feel free to look me up on facebook or via my group Eternal Realities also on facebook or email me at steve.rider@rocketmail.com
I will also be at this year’s Weird Weekend at the Small School in Hartland, North Devon, doing a little photography for the event so, please come have a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment