Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 June 2014

ALEX MATSUO INTERVIEWED BY MARK ANTONY RAINES

Here are my answers to the questions you sent me. Let me know if you need anything else. -Alex What inspired you? I was inspired to get into the paranormal by my fascination and fear of death. The idea that my consciousness will shut off and cease to exist when my physical body dies is a very unnerving thought. So, investigating, and trying to communicate with the dead is my attempt to prove to myself that there is some sort of survival or life after death. Upon entering into this community, I found that there were thousands of people searching for answers in the wrong places like reality television, when there are other fascinating groups and people who have come up with investigation methods that work well and have come up with theories of the paranormal that will blow their mind. Being able to be the bridge of understanding the unknown is inspiring enough in itself. What are your aims? My aims are to be as honest and genuine as I can be. If I can contribute something to help the field of paranormal research, whether it's bringing the community together or getting people to think twice about their evidence, experiences, and theories, then that is enough for me. What plans do you have for the future? I'm currently in the process of self-publishing my second book as well as a third book through a major publisher. I'm working on two paranormal radio shows at the moment and a third, being a paranormal-related podcast that will be published weekly. My plan is to continuing doing that as well as give talks at different conferences and consult with other teams who may need assistance or a second opinion on a case

No comments:

Post a Comment