Search This Blog

Sunday 23 February 2014

Lars Thomas: Interviewed by Mark Antony Raines

What inspired you?

My inspiration when it comes to cryptozoology was a Danish book about the Loch Ness monster I bought at a book sale when I was 12. And later on Janet and Colin Bord's book Alien Animals, which brought me in contact with the world of cryptozoology in a more serious manner, and then it just grew from there.

What are your plans for the future?

My future plans a simple, to find the truth behind as many cryptozoological creatures I possibly can, to make sure, that Denmark will have a new generation of cryptozoologists when I am gone, and to get at least on of the universities in Denmark to offer a course in cryptozoology - just once!

What are your aims?

My aim in life is to teach as many people as I can, what a wonderful place nature is - not just from a cryptozoological point of view, but also just from a natural history point of view. There are so many exciting creatures out there - you just have to look for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment