Search This Blog

Sunday 19 January 2014

CHECKED HISTORY-PERSONNAL ACCOUNT

Sometimes people label you and its differcult to break free,i myself have had a few labels in my brief life on planet earth.You may have read some on my ghostman blog-how people thought i was gay,spending 2 years in the same class have others which i look back make me feel sad and bad and its mainly to with when i broke up with my first girlfriend - only 2 woman in my life ,now married for last 20 plus years to 2 girlfriend,Anyway i did not take break up  to frist girlfriend very well ,lost the plot,went on a rampage of criminnal damage times 2 ,fines ,1 year probation which sometimes did not go to as rather go to gym to weight Also had a mental health issue that lead to me ending in hospital on 2 occasions-found out first girlfriend already had someone else.This mental health issue ended uo being on top of my medical records now off due to complaining ,the issue i an talking about relates to a song used in the seris mash now just o.c.d,pariod,old ex essex failed biker who thinks he can write blogs and may have gypsys blood due to dads mohers side.

No comments:

Post a Comment